Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rabbit Decor

Being snowed in the last few days has afforded me the opportunity to get some decorations up for Chinese New Year.  I have dragons on the ceiling in the dining room.  Dragons!


Remember this tray from last week?  I took out the photos of my father and added a print for the Year of the Rabbit.  I purchased the Chinese zodiac stirring sticks years ago at a hobby store.


Zane and Eli helped me set up the kids" tables in the loft.  We have segregated by gender but the tables are side by side.  The settings include a treat bag, children's rabbit chopsticks, a zodiac representation, a zodiac placemat, and a napkin folded into the shape of a bunny head.


Here is a setting from the boys' table, basically the same only black bunny napkins versus red.

No comments:

Post a Comment