Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

So Long, Farewell

Here is how the orange sweet shelves worked out for the party. 


Edward and Chris.  Ed is ready for his close up.  I had a nice time.  Thirty eight people trickled through as the night progressed.  I was so busy socializing that I did not do very well documenting the event.  At one point I sent Ron out with the camera but what I got back was a batch of blurriness.  Dang you champagne punch.


The cakes included:  an orange chocolate cheesecake, Italian wedding cake, and a blood orange pound.  We purchased assorted orange soda for those not old enough to partake in the orange champagne punch.


And just like that, it is done.  Tune in for a final blog later this week.  A summation of all things Shindig Spree.

No comments:

Post a Comment